Yay, Reagan hit 1000 followers, so it’s time for a Penguin clothbound giveaway! Complete with crappy header!
I chose these nine because I’ve read them, and they’re available on Book Depository.
Yes I’m using BD. Because I am working with limited funds and it’s easy. Very sorry if they don’t post to your country.
You must be following me. I will check. And no giveaway blogs.
You’ll have to give me your address. I won’t do anything weird with it, don’t worry. I’m more afraid of you than you are of me.
Like/reblog to enter. Don’t spam people.
This giveaway will run until October 17, 6pm AEST.
There will be one winner to choose one book. They will be selected by a random number generator.
If the winner doesn’t respond to my message within 24 hours someone else will be selected.
If you really don’t like what I’ve chosen and would prefer another Penguin clothbound classic (that is available on BD), please let me know. I
Only four days left!
Following w/ main blog ‘stateofindifference’
"If I finish a book a week, I will read only a few thousand books in my lifetime, about a tenth of a percent of the contents of the greatest libraries of our time. The trick is to know which books to read."
Aw thank you so so much :)*
Lazy Sunday witch flipping through some old tomes.
I think October is going to be a month of “spooky” gifs for me because I need to do more animation.
How did it happen? How are there so many of you? I’m in complete awe over it! So as a thank you, I will be hosting another giveaway! There will be three winners this time around! I just really love giving away books, because books are the best gifts. Since I have reached another large follower milestone, it’s time to give back to you guys!
So here are the rules:
- You must be following me, as this is a thank you to my followers. Especially lately with all my personal posts and lack of ask replies. You have all been so understanding about my being busy, so thank you!
- There will be three winners! I will be choosing the three winners through a number generator. Each winner will get their choice of book through the book depository! There is no set list of books to choose from! This also means it’s open to everyone! In my last giveaway, both winners were not from the US and it was kind of awesome.
- Likes and reblogs count. Just be advised that if you reblog the post from the same location, it will only show up as once. So if you want to reblog multiple times reblog from difference sources. Also don’t clog your dash!
- No giveaway blogs. This is very firm.
- If you are reblogging this post onto a secondary tumblr, let me know. Since your main tumblr will be the one that is following me.
- Make sure your ask box is open on the 10th of November so I can notify you of winning, if you are chosen. You will have 24 hours to respond, if I do not get a response, I will choose another winner in your place.
Good luck everyone! Thank you for liking my little book space, and for sticking out all the recent changes going on!
This is a secondary blog. I’m following you with ‘stateofindifference.tumblr.com’ :)
Banned Books by the Numbers: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/22/banned-books-week-infographic_n_5852234.html
Holy fucking fuck I love Scotland :O :O <3 <3. #cheap #books #new #UK #editions #HarryPotter #HP #tesco